Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week seems fair. It's a huge upheavel for him and his family and I'm sure there's things to sort out.
His head is probably all over the place because no matter what's happening at Barcelona now, he loves the club.
Its also not an easy transfer to make, I'm sure there'll be a few bumps in the road but it'll be worth it.
Lionel fucking Messi!!

This is how it can be done:
1. Messi negotiates release cause down 200m with Barca
2. A company buys Messi's rights for the next few years (for certain appearances or whatever) for the same amount
3. Messi submits the amount to La liga and becomes a free agent
4. Messi walks into City
5. City have no FFP issues whatsoever

The company that buys Messi's rights is unrelated to City but friendly. If the owners really want it, and Messi is not bluffing, it's going to happen.

Even if he doesn’t come to us I hope he leaves La Liga just so the league’s broadcast and sponsorship payments nose dive, hopefully resulting in Tebas being kicked out on his arse. The dick head.

He won't leave Barca - all smoke and mirrors.
I expect a u turn next week. However I hope I am wrong.

We were top of the league when he joined towards the end of the season and were not top at the end of the season. Critics say his individual style disrupted a winning and settled formula.
That’s an over-simplification though. It was a very tight title race - who’s to say what would have happened if we hadn’t signed him. We might have finished lower. It was hardly a Devon Lock style collapse.

This is how it can be done:
1. Messi negotiates release cause down 200m with Barca
2. A company buys Messi's rights for the next few years (for certain appearances or whatever) for the same amount
3. Messi submits the amount to La liga and becomes a free agent
4. Messi walks into City
5. City have no FFP issues whatsoever

The company that buys Messi's rights is unrelated to City but friendly. If the owners really want it, and Messi is not bluffing, it's going to happen.

Pretty sure that is striaght up banned way of operating.

He only leaves if his release option works or threat of court action is enough to get Barca to roll over. I dont see him playing for them again, it will get ugly, he may end up with us for a very small fee - or no fee. It will be lawyers that swing it one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.