Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep had dinner with Ferguson in New York Last thing old piss can said to him Before you decide on your next move give me a call Which of course he never did as he knew that Moyes was his number one choice

He was probably that pissed up he probably thought Moyes was Pep.

My semi will though.
I've got this (slightly disturbing) mental image of you down the local dance hall....

ace.gif

i refuse to get drawn in and get giddy, but when i read you muppets getting giddy as fuck it makes me giddy, of to lie down in a dark room and stop reading bluemoon.

Not sure I buy the 'next week' line.

You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to maybe, just maybe sign the best player of all time.

No way is anyone inane enough to say "Yeah Leo no rush mate let's leave it to next week yeah?"

Because that really worked out when they said the same to Dani Alves...

I hope this farce continues for as long as possible, i do not believe he will leave, but whilst it is going on we can say to all our prospective buys, `you could be playing alongside Messi next season, when are you going to get that opportunity again` that is a saleable package in is self

Do any if you guys think any players or managers in the EPL would dare to do a hatchet job on him? I don’t mean simply foul him, I mean hurt him.
Of course they would,it hasnt stopped them doing it on any of our flair players,he is just another player that makes the game harder for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.