Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so looking at it logically £150m isn’t outrageous. They fancy Garcia who we value at £30m and Angelino at what? £20m so that’s a £50m package. We agree to include them plus £50m so making it a £100m deal. They want £150m though so we add £50m as bonus’ over the contract term such as PL wins and CL wins, even MLS wins etc in to it, anything to string it out over 5 years. We achieve those then the money made outweighs the money spent. Add to this the deal in question looks like 3 years with us and 2 at NYCFC so you have to assume New York will finance some of this deal at some point even further reducing out outlayas a club. its not a crazy package in reality.

Maybe, but I am sure I saw a tweet today that stated Messi rang him up urging him to join him at city.
Messi wanted him at Barcelona last year and as far as i know Neymar is still a PSG player while Messi is escaping Catalunya.

Also, the struggle PSG is experiencing now they have Neymar and Mbappé to amortize will be faced by City is they try to bring in the Neymar on top of Messi.

Gabriel Jesus Angelino Garcia could well be €100m in conservative estimates. To give €150m + players worth €100m would be too steep a deal in believe given in 2 years we will neeed 2 strikers when both Kun and Messi leave

Sly News - Messi faces possible Fifa ban and new club face transfer embargo ! What a load of twats they are - imagine if he was going to the rags how that would be spun differently !
Haha - more negative and assuming of guilt than anything about Harry maguire and this hasn't even happened. Shitting themselves.

When Bartomeu resigns everything will be nice and fine again,messi won’t be leaving barca.

I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s about that now. If Bartomeu leaves then Barca will still not be able to give Messi the top side he wants to be part of. He wants to go out on top and I get the feeling he doesn’t believe that can happen at Barca anymore.

That video of Barca fans going in the Barca stadium looked a!985 30 of them at most and half of them there just to video it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.