Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can an end of season get out clause expire before the end of an extended season if an end of season expiring contract cannot expire before the end of the such a season?
Lot of contracts have been expiring before the new end of season rescheduled due to Covid crisis.

And if Barça really put "end of season" in their contract instead of a regular date like most of contracts, they deserve to lose him for free. I doubt they are so amateurish though.

from my gcse spanish, i can just about make out that article as saying:

source close to messi says he told them that he and his wife made decision to leave barca, he's sad but determined. he's speaking/has spoken to pep to prepare the arrival, the football is good and it suits him. apparently Messi believes he'll be given permission for a free transfer by FIFA, with any potential fee to be determined later on after going through the courts?

Sly News - Messi faces possible Fifa ban and new club face transfer embargo ! What a load of twats they are - imagine if he was going to the rags how that would be spun differently !
It is a possible development if he is in the wrong.
Nothing anti CITY here.

Didn't sergio change it in 2019?
Unless he's changed it over the last 2 days it's old news but the mail seem to have gone spuds deep over it.

Poor old chippy the beaver swanson on sky sports having to report the bullshit story about FIFA getting involved, he always gets made to look a cock.

Sky sports are hurting real bad at the moment, they will be sick as fuck if Messi comes.

Haha, I was deliberating being a bit Donald Rumsfeld but there was a point hidden in it!
The exact interpretation of Messi’s contract will depend on the exact wording of Messi’s contract, which will doubtless be very long, very complicated, and very in Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.