Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A view from The Death Cult forum...and I say just because of this, please shiiiiik, please sign him up.

...Just like that. 'I'll tell the Sheikh'. their daddy. the Sheikh. Steroid daddy Sheikh club. That is who they are. We're the only club in England that can defeat this evil now. Messi and the Sheikh. Pimps of football.

The romance and purity of football lays with us now. We have to defeat this and win the title next season. The soul of English football depends on us. Only we can prove that Sheikhs cannot buy glory like pimps. F*ck Messi and f*ck Sheikh Oligarch football. Its up to us. The glory and romance depends on us.....

Southampton likes the romance and purity of this post.

Is this Barcacentre any more reliable than the standard social media trash? In any event I really doubt Messi is going to openly declare in public “ok he is going so now I will stay”, not a tenable situation at all
Well Barcacentre is just their version of City Xtra, they just collate all the news from the various sources. It’s in their interest to only quote sources they trust, but whether they do, who knows. The source is always in brackets at the bottom.

He is.

This is all just a show. He's going to tell everyone he's willing to go if Messi stays, knowing full well Messi is not interested in staying.

Then when Messi goes he can pretend he tried everything.
This. It's also unclear what, exactly, Barto stepping down now would accomplish. It's too late for it to have any impact on the upcoming season, and then that's another year gone, but this time with Ronald Koeman running your best mate out of town via text.

Well Barcacentre is just their version of City Xtra, they just collate all the news from the various sources. It’s in their interest to only quote sources they trust, but whether they do, who knows. The source is always in brackets at the bottom.

Yeah there are several accounts like this, barcacentre is one of the older ones (also a parody account exists with similar acct name, FYI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.