Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday i was confident. today, im not sure whats changed, but i cant see him leaving Barcelona.

this is the bit that gets worrying (if its true)

If the president were to do that would he change his mind?

If he was 30/31 maybe, but this is possibly his last chance for one more adventure and from what I've read it seems that he's finally made up his mind to move on for a last hurrah. He knows we could possibly dominate all competitions given the squad upgrades under way and has the trust of his friends at City. This is all about Barca not losing face, it's posturing before a deal takes place. I reckon we will all know by Monday. I really hope we will see Messi arrive and a couple going the other way plus an undisclosed fee which the UK media will tell us is mega millions when in reality it won't be.

Yeah there are several accounts like this, barcacentre is one of the older ones (also a parody account exists with similar acct name, FYI)
Hagrid is the same isn’t it? Though they seem more transparent and rate the sources.

Last edited:

and again wrong translation.

She sais "Messi would have made the decision to leave...".

This is just like the Kaka thread a few years ago. I was convinced we had signed him but he changed his mind at the last minute. We ended up with Bellamy and I was fucking gutted, although he did turn out to be a good signing.
Are we now climbing down and signing David Brooks if it doesn’t happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.