Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems an odd choice if im being honest. Would it not be better via a Catalan outlet so the fans feel like its local? Or even better, on his own site so they feel like he's speaking to them directly instead?

Edit - still, whatever gets the job done! Gwan Messi lad. And ta for the update!
We’re not all expert social media barons! ;-)

TH has said that there were two videos recorded by Messi...and depending on how it goes will depend on which one is released...

One would be a heartfelt thank you to the Barca fans etc

One would include a scathing attack on the board etc.

So your info fits in - it will just have been pre recorded.
There’s allegedly a third video where he just repeats “I will love it! I will! I will love it if I beat Bartomeu!”

That gets released later as a victory lap.

So best case he costs £100m a season for 2 years assuming he is not immortal. Doesn't make any footballing sense.

Who generally gives a shit how much it costs? The club wouldn’t be interested if they couldn’t afford it.

Also, are you really suggesting that signing Messi would not make any footballing sense?

Even coming of the back of a poor season with one of the worst Barca sides of the past decade, he managed 33 goals and 26 assists in 45 games.

By contrast, De Bruyne got 16 goals and 22 assists in 48 games. Sterling got 31 goals and 5 assists in 52 games. Both of which have been excellent for us.

I understand that Messi is not as good as he was 4/5 years ago but he is still head and shoulders above any player in the PL. He would instantly transform the mentality and efficiency of this side.

There’s allegedly a third video where he just repeats “I will love it! I will! I will love it if I beat Bartomeu!”

That gets released later as a victory lap.
I've heard it's like the Yaya Toure one where he's being asked what various Manchester words and phrases mean, like "Sound our kid".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.