Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who generally gives a shit how much it costs? The club wouldn’t be interested if they couldn’t afford it.

Also, are you really suggesting that signing Messi would not make any footballing sense?

Even coming of the back of a poor season with one of the worst Barca sides of the past decade, he managed 33 goals and 26 assists in 45 games.

By contrast, De Bruyne got 16 goals and 22 assists in 48 games. Sterling got 31 goals and 5 assists in 52 games. Both of which have been excellent for us.

I understand that Messi is not as good as he was 4/5 years ago but he is still head and shoulders above any player in the PL. He would instantly transform the mentality and efficiency of this side.
Corky is devoid of any joy when it comes to football. I'd like to believe away from the sport he's a happy go lucky type, but tbh I get the feeling he'd be pissed off if he won the lottery because it wasn't a rollover.

What a lot of people are missing is this is more than a footballer playing football for City, this is our marker, our calling card, this is where that rich team turns into a world player. La Liga will be finished as a spectacle by the start of the season, and Barca will be a hollow shell of what they once were . We always wanted City to go to war with someone and put a line in the sand , well thats what we are doing but in a more subtle and controlled way .

I think using an Argentinian media outlet would be best. He can't guarantee the message will not be edited or be spun to put him in a bad light with a Spanish outlet. I would assume the Argentinian outlet will guarantee the video will be delivered as intended.

tenor.gif

Oh those arsenal fans, always joking about

I've heard it's like the Yaya Toure one where he's being asked what various Manchester words and phrases mean, like "Sound our kid".
He’s also already done a Christmas “Home Alone 2” City TV video with Kev, which I think is especially topical these days.

I think using an Argentinian media outlet would be best. He can't guarantee the message will not be edited or be spun to put him in a bad light with a Spanish outlet. I would assume the Argentinian outlet will guarantee the video will be delivered as intended.

As long as that ̶c̶u̶n̶t̶ Dan Roan doesn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.