Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he didn’t pull it out of his ass. Report close to the operation and as published in Marca in Spain. He will cost Manchester City 750 million euros.
5 seasons ( 3 @ City, 2 @ NYC ) with a gross salary of 100 million per year

250 million as a sign on bonus to be executed when he joins NYC to avoid issues with the financial fair play.

This would obviously be the arrangement if we gets to leave Barcelona for free.

Utter madness. I have a hard time believe FIFA would not have something to say.

whether this transfer happens or not - I'm past bothering.

just can't wait till you fuck off.

am being a simpleton here, but if this is the case(and i truly hope it is) why isn't he holding our shirt up in front of pep's dugout

Optics, posturing and politics.

Ferran, Txiki and Pep certainly have zero wish to be sticking 2 fingers up at Barca and neither does Messi. Bart wants Messi sold for as much as possible, he wants the fans and membership to see how tough he was and what a good deal he got in the end and at the very least, how he fought tooth and nail to keep him.

Football transfers are akin to the WWE wrestling these days or the pre bout boxing slanging matches where everyone talks the talk and acts the big man.

City will say zero until such a time it suits us to say something and that will be when he is holding the shirt up and not before. Until then Barca and the media can say whatever they like, it means nothing. ONly thing that matters is what is agreed between us and Messi.

Who is this Tolmie guy?
tenor.gif

I thought Barcelona were too deep in the financial brown sticky stuff to make crazy large offers. Even if they did, it would affect the rest of their budget. Messi cannot beat teams on his own as Bayern demonstrated.
Oh I agree, but....

Politically they are are deeply in the shit and a quick solution would be to offer whatever it takes to get Messi to stay and then worry about the money later. I suspect a lot of sponsorship is linked to Messi being at the club

Nope he didn’t pull it out of his ass. Report close to the operation and as published in Marca in Spain. He will cost Manchester City 750 million euros.
5 seasons ( 3 @ City, 2 @ NYC ) with a gross salary of 100 million per year

250 million as a sign on bonus to be executed when he joins NYC to avoid issues with the financial fair play.

This would obviously be the arrangement if we gets to leave Barcelona for free.

Utter madness. I have a hard time believe FIFA would not have something to say.
What would FIFA have to say about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.