Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he didn’t pull it out of his ass. Report close to the operation and as published in Marca in Spain. He will cost Manchester City 750 million euros.
5 seasons ( 3 @ City, 2 @ NYC ) with a gross salary of 100 million per year

250 million as a sign on bonus to be executed when he joins NYC to avoid issues with the financial fair play.

This would obviously be the arrangement if we gets to leave Barcelona for free.

Utter madness. I have a hard time believe FIFA would not have something to say.
A bit rich from a fan of a club who have cherry picked the continents best talents for the last 30odd years. You hurting a bit fella? My heart bleeds not!

If the release clause is there and valid, he is forced to use the webster ruling. However if the release clause is not there (like some tier 1 sources have reported), then webster ruling is not needed. The court will decide the amount after looking at similar cases.
Yes i agree
What I was trying to get across why are players reluctant to use it.
Obviously the ideal situation will be he can move on a free but probs have to go through fifa and even cas
If messi is desperate to leave why not use the Webster rule now. Surely city will compensate him when he signs
50 mil just to have done with all this bollocks is Surely worth it

Agree with what you're saying.

However I really trust the city bosses. I think we've learnt from past dealings that City will never overpay for a player and definitely have the ability to stand their ground with other clubs. I can imagine Pep wants Messi, just like he wanted Alexis Sanchez and Mahrez (1st time round) but if the numbers don't add up then we will literally move on with no F***s given!

City have a very well oiled machine and we get absolutely no credit for this.
I'm very happy that the club get no credit for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.