Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to think that if he does sign, Pep pulls him to one side and says we’ve got this young lad, has the mentality and skill set to be one of the best. I want him to be you’re project whilst you’re here, teaching him everything you know.

Manchester is the fastest growing City in the world? LOL That has to be a statement by Burnham!
I read somewhere that in the City Centre of Manchester 44% of people are educated to degree level which is a key driver to successful business, the City's economy is growing 4.3% as opposed to the national average of 3.6% and we have not even taken into consideration the potential opportunities that the use of the high speed rail links can bring into the City from down South.

Investment in tech projects in the City went from 48m in 2018 to 181m in 2019, which is a massive increase. There are predictions of a Population surge by 2025 - which can only mean Housing prices, and most importantly increased economy which would create an estimated 150,000 jobs in the City.

Taking all things into account, that's quite remarkable considering 80% of the shell suit wearing cunts in Liverpool are on the dole!!

On a serious note, I am sure having a key figure such as Lionel Messi would help accelerate that growth substantially.

Last edited:
Why is it not for you?

I have just seen your previous post.
In a nutshell, I am worried about the dynamic of the team if Messi comes in on a % of the group.
These kind of deals are what, possibly, can destroy a teams morale.
If things go great and the money rolls in and the goals fly in, then great plan.
But if Messi loses his spark or fails to adapt, or gets a fucked up knee within 3 games of the season starting, where does that leave us?
With players literally playing to pay Messi his dividend?
I am worrying about this deal for a lot of valid reasons.
Club and fans being super optimistic in order to make this plan attractive is not good business sense.

Of course it is. What your post confirms however is that you’ve never gone anywhere near actually running a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.