Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck does he send his dad agent to declare that the release clause is void then decide to stay. Doesn't make sense at all. I think they've fought dirty and are holding Messi at ransom. That La Liga's statement makes it appear that they're not even trying.

He never ''wanted'' to leave. Like with the national team, retiring and comeback and repeat. Hope he have fun with a strugglig barcelona for one more year without he's pal suarez.

Been out for a few hours.

Why is everyone on the forum suddenly thinking he's staying? If anything, Jorge Messi's statement is the strongest bit of evidence we've ever had that he wants to leave and believes he has the legal high ground. That was less than an hour ago.
Barca bots spreading misinformation.

He has to take it to court, I don't see why he doesn't. He's done everything he can, let the courts decide.

That fucking Tebas though, what a fucking melon. He's sat somewhere absolutely fuming, sweating his back out and the best response he's got is 'youve not read it right'.

Fat Muppet.

Also la Liga are going to side with Barcelona, do they really want to lose the biggest asset in the league for free?

This transfer damages the la Liga brand just as much as it damages Barcelona's.

Just last week Pjanic himself said he only joined Barca because he wanted to play in the same team as Leo.

I'm not saying they won't attract players but they will find it more difficult.

If you don't believe it then stop filling the fucking thread with negative bollocks.

Simple
So what we're now saying is, don't post unless you believe he's coming?

Reputable sources in Spain and Argentina are reporting he is staying, that is related to Lionel Messi, this is a Lionel Messi thread so it is therefore relevant to it, whether you consider it positive or not.

I also said I don't know how he can stay given what's gone on, but ultimately if he doesn't want a hefty legal battle then that's probably swayed his decision, again whether we like it or not.

I want him to come as much as anyone so let's hope it's bollocks, but seems unlikely.

It doesn't matter what Barca are considering as they have no say in the matter anyway. The only question for them is do you want to messi to leave for free on good terms or not and that's it
IF the contract allows him to do that. Since there’s no agreement on what the contract allows, a judge will need to decide in Messi’s/our favour.

So what we're now saying is, don't post unless you believe he's coming?

Reputable sources in Spain and Argentina are reporting he is staying, that is related to Lionel Messi, this is a Lionel Messi thread so it is therefore relevant to it, whether you consider it positive or not.

I also said I don't know how he can stay given what's gone on, but ultimately if he doesn't want a hefty legal battle then that's probably swayed his decision, again whether we like it or not.

Who says they're reputable? These are the same sources that said his statement was going to confirm he was staying ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.