Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you`d just fuck right off with your constant wumming !!!
Seriously mate, absolutely not wumming.

I'm just happy if the reports of him staying are true and I wouldn't want us to go anywhere near him in the future if that were to be the case.

He's got form for this sort of thing, he's done it before, and if he stays this summer he will do it again. Its a circus and I think City are bigger than any player and shouldn't allow ourselves to continually get played like this.

Thats said I accept my views are in the minority on here and I'm fine with that. I'd love to be proven wrong. Messi signs next week (for free), stays for 3 years or so,scores a load of goals and assists and helps us win it all then rides off into the sunset. Who wouldnt want that?

I just dont see it happening. Once bitten twice shy etc.

My father in law always tells me football like most things boils down to a story about money - it's a great line in French and applicable to most things, not the least of which is football

Love my club & hate the board of Barto/Rosell but a sad day it is shaping up to be. Seems credible that Leo will stay, against his will, to avoid a nasty fight & walk for free in June. Disgraceful

What a year ahead with these fools

With respect, how is it anyway credible he stays after the last few days and that statement from his father?

I think barca are all in on making messi be the bad guy. They are going to make him take them to court and taking a punt that he will bottle it and stay rather than do that.
He believes he iss a free agent. They take him to court, and the buying club, if they are confident of their case

I think barca are all in on making messi be the bad guy. They are going to make him take them to court and taking a punt that he will bottle it and stay rather than do that.
Barca have said a million times they'll take this to court if Messi leave. Messi keeps saying he wants a friendly resolution.
Barca have every right to call that bluff as it doesn't seem Messi is willing to go all the way.

I'm just sad Barca won't respect their best player's wishes, disgrafecul treatment.

My father in law always tells me football like most things boils down to a story about money - it's a great line in French and applicable to most things, not the least of which is football

Love my club & hate the board of Barto/Rosell but a sad day it is shaping up to be. Seems credible that Leo will stay, against his will, to avoid a nasty fight & walk for free in June. Disgraceful

What a year ahead with these fools

It can't be 'against his will' seeing as he has just told the world he's no longer employed by Barca. He would have to choose to go back.

How convenient has it been that every time any bit of news comes from Messi camp of a possible move away, Bartomeu's side retaliates so that the lasting taste is of Messi leaving rather than Messi staying. Sadly for them, they forgot to coordinate and leaked Messi staying news and Tebas' statement together. A definite ploy to look good in front of the fans.

Just want it to be done with one way or the other. Sick of gary cotteril, sick of Barto, sick of LL, sick of TYC, sick of Hagrid and even sick of Miss Bumbum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.