Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to understand the logic of everything that has gone on. Wants to leave, mega meetings with his dad and lawyers, 2 statements (first one via fax and the one today). Hes being staying and leaving about 5 times.... today!

I want him as much as anyone, but i can see him staying for another year at barca. Then either signing a new 1/2 year contract or going back to argentina.
Sorry, what are you basing this on?? He hasn't been "staying then leaving", he's only released 2 statements throughout this with both saying he wants to leave on a free.
If you want to stay at a club you don't publicly call both the club and the league liars and reiterate that you are leaving on a free transfer. But from this you think he's not only staying but extending his contract then moving to Argentina where he hasn't lived since he was 12

Be logical, TYC sports said they had big news about Messi to release in a couple of hours, this was before Jorge Messi statement, they have just continued to put out the news they claim they had before Jorge threw hit hat in the ring.

No chance you say you are staying to some journos in Argentina and then get your dad to say you dispute the la ligas take on his contract.

I think barca are all in on making messi be the bad guy. They are going to make him take them to court and taking a punt that he will bottle it and stay rather than do that.

He has to take it to court, I don't see why he doesn't. He's done everything he can, let the courts decide.

That fucking Tebas though, what a fucking melon. He's sat somewhere absolutely fuming, sweating his back out and the best response he's got is 'youve not read it right'.

Fat Muppet.
He completes a free transfer and Barcelona take legal action if they truly believe their case.
The club that 'buys' him should ratify the contracts.
Of course FCB would stand by their statement. What else can they do?

My father in law always tells me football like most things boils down to a story about money - it's a great line in French and applicable to most things, not the least of which is football

Love my club & hate the board of Barto/Rosell but a sad day it is shaping up to be. Seems credible that Leo will stay, against his will, to avoid a nasty fight & walk for free in June. Disgraceful

What a year ahead with these fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.