Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mam says to shout her and she will help you get dressed..........
we will see. I’m gonna go with the biggest argentine news source info rather than holding onto something I desperately want to believe. This isn’t just one journalist this is their whole station going with this info. they would not push it so aggressively on Twitter, on their website etc if they weren’t sure.

Sky saying it’s over. He’s being forced to stay and is doing interviews with Spanish tv to confirm this. In answer to why release the statement then, to do with ego. I’ve been positive all the way through but I think it’s over.

Because of the realization that he faces a nasty legal fight in a country that has already made his life hell with their legal system. The LFP's response was right out of Bartomeu's playbook. Try & leave and we will enforce our interpretation of the contract and this goes to the courts

Appears Leo's approach/tactic is to paint himself as a picture of a player being forced to stay despite a desire to leave

but it’s not about interpretation, it’s about how it’s worded and Messi has proven it states end of season without a date. La Liga can’t say well you read it differently to us, it’s black and white. No third party court (it’d not be held in a Spanish court) would agree the contract is not what is written and signed by all parties lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.