Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly la Liga,can not afford there biggest asset to leave, but the truth is, in the coming days he will be unveiled as a City player , its just the small matter of sorting out the image and sponsorship rights ,Puma have to agree the deal with Nike
That's me out. Someone PM me when it's done, one way or the other. I can't be doing with this soap opera any more.

Well I don't think he would fit to the club anyways. Throw that money at some other players who really want to join City if it was all just a hoax.

He has had tantrums before certainly. They are a different ball park to activating a clause to leave along with a letter slamming La Liga and Barca's efforts to hold on to him though. This is very different.

I agree that this is a good few levels above what he has done before, and he may yet surprise me and sign for us for free, and if so then who wouldnt want that.

If however, after going very publicly nuclear he again turns around and stays put then I would hope our club would have enough self respect to not get involved when the circus comes to town again in January,next summer, next January, and the summer after that.

Maybe I'm just a pessimist but I've seen this dance before, we all have, and I think I know how it ends.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that the statement from the Messi camp was sent out to try and rebuild some reputation from the Barcelona fans. They could argue look we could have left but I have decided to stay to respect the club fans blah blah blah. That is what I expect has happened with the exclusive news in Argentina backing this up

Your mam says to shout her and she will help you get dressed..........

Great (est) player but this is becoming a huge distraction we don’t need.

not the best season last season and of course Messi would be an addition but there are areas that need investment and focus.

we need a striker, a strong centre mid as a priority. We need to focus on our pre season .

imagine what the players are thinking. Season starts soon and we seem to be distracted by this ongoing saga .
let’s hope we get a decision one way or another very soon.

I am on a phone and can't check why people say he can claim LaLiga and Barca are wrong, and that he is a free agent and in the next breath claim he is staying at Barca. That is a contradiction

This is a very elaborate way to try and win even more favor with the fans and/or get a new and better contract. I'd go as far as saying it is pretty inconceivable

He may end up staying but I don't for 1 minute think he actually wants to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.