Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lay price is now 1.20. I stuck £50 on him staying at Barca earlier when the odds drifted to Evens. Wish I’d lumped more on now!

Currently got -200 on no transfer, 841 profit on him coming city and 577 profit on him going to any other club. His price crash is due to skysports reporting tyc sports. All it needs is some pro city news again and ill trade out for some nice cheddar.

Said it before but I'll say it again for those who missed it:

La Liga's statement doesn't mean much. They refused to accept PSG's money for Neymar and FIFA overruled them on that. If Messi is correct legally, FIFA will overrule them on this as well.
The cun.t Tebas and the guys in Spanish Federation did their utmost to stop the transfer. They wouldn't let PSG/Neymar pay the clause and Barça were the reasonable ones, offering the clause to be paid in their locals. They even waited the maximum delay to send the player transfer papers so that Neymar couldn't be registred in France despite the transfer already been paid in a one lump sum. As a consequence, Neymar couldn't play the first games of the season.

They are petty, very petty.

Barça is the true gulag.

Really hope we don’t try again next season, moves away from footballing reasons to a commercial one imo.

but it’s not about interpretation, it’s about how it’s worded and Messi has proven it states end of season without a date. La Liga can’t say well you read it differently to us, it’s black and white. No third party court (it’d not be held in a Spanish court) would agree the contract is not what is written and signed by all parties lol.

Messi hasn't proven anything, nor can he. Only the courts can decide and it is pretty clear he isn't willing to go to one.

we will see. I’m gonna go with the biggest argentine news source info rather than holding onto something I desperately want to believe. This isn’t just one journalist this is their whole station going with this info. they would not push it so aggressively on Twitter, on their website etc if they weren’t sure.

You are not a City fan and i dont need any sources to confirm either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.