Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it? He may well be staying but it would render everything he has done pointless. He's discrediting FCB, La Liga, claiming he's free and then the next step is to see a contract out that he thinks is invalid. Must be more to it.
Maybe La Liga are correct when they say he’s not taking the contract wording literally enough. Messi’s camp wanting to twist it into being “end of the season” when in reality it might specify a date. Only speculating, but maybe he is not on good legal ground, perhaps it was just bravado.

Lash out?

Yer fanny. Don't like being challenged on here then don't post which to be fair, until this story broke you rarely if ever did.

I don't think you are a City fan. Deal with it.
OH how will I ever survive the mighty blueinsa doesn’t think im a blue.
think You meant ‘if you don’t agree with me then dont post’. Ignorance is bliss

Second best possible outcome
A source said? Anybody can say that and spout bollocks.

A source close to Messi told me that he's decided to stay as he's found out it rains a lot in Manchester and he's unsure if he can do it at the Etihad on cold wet Tuesday night.

See it's fucking easy to do

So any chance Messi will fight until the end of the transfer window? Would be pretty interesting to see him go AWOL for over a month. And miss Barca's first few games. And then see if Barcas stance waivers at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.