Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recap.

Jorge Messi has released a public statement to say his son is no longer under contract and the claims of both Barca and La Liga are completely false re any buy out clause having to be paid.

That statement has been written by lawyers.

Shove your sources on twitter where they belong.

I guess you don't have much familiarity with how corrupt the court system is in Spain
Will you take some distance from the gulag that Barça is ?

I know for a fact, after you have countlessly shown your disdain for abuse of power in order to keep humans in servitude, that you wouldn't want to associate with such a club (oops, gulag).

I hope you'll be true to your words, my gulag friend.

All this has done is show how much of a downward slope not only Barca but the whole of La Liga is on. In what world do La Liga think it’s acceptable to wade in on an argument between club and player it simply shows how desperate they are to keep the only draw that is left to their league in Leo Messi.
In my humble opinion I think it’s now or never for Messi for us as a football club. I think if he’s to join next year he simply won’t have enough time left to repay the financial outlay. I could see him joining CFG but not the jewel in the crown. Real shame because he is probably just disappearing over the hill and we could’ve caught the last season or two of greatness.

I hope Barca have a real low year which given the squad they probably will and as for Tebas I can’t put on here what I’d like to have happen to him.

La liga did their statement the other day telling Messi their position, his dad wouldn't have just looked at the contract it would have had all kinds of people analysing it. They wouldn't then put out a statement saying he is a free agent without the say so a his legal team. Then La Liga respond with a piss poor statement like Uefa did when we beat them.
Just because Messi’s legal team looked at it doesn’t mean they are right. That’s why people go to court.

Yep, one spanish twitter says something & they all follow like sheep. I've never seen anything like it.

Ah well, see you all here next year. Same time, same place. Its been emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.