Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you honestly think City wouldn’t take on the Spanish local court after taking on and destroying UEFA? More so having read his contract. They’ll know exactly what the odds are and if we were not confident we’d of distanced ourselves by now.

I guess you don't have much familiarity with how corrupt the court system is in Spain

Being reported in Spain he'll do an interview with a respected journalist to explain his side and decision.

Probably gonna be like Neymar's last year: I want to leave but I'll keep giving everything on the pitch etc.

Maybe La Liga are correct when they say he’s not taking the contract wording literally enough. Messi’s camp wanting to twist it into being “end of the season” when in reality it might specify a date. Only speculating, but maybe he is not on good legal ground, perhaps it was just bravado.

La liga did their statement the other day telling Messi their position, his dad wouldn't have just looked at the contract it would have had all kinds of people analysing it. They wouldn't then put out a statement saying he is a free agent without the say so a his legal team. Then La Liga respond with a piss poor statement like Uefa did when we beat them.

I know it's been said countless times but they hinge him staying on wanting to avoid a legal battle and end on good terms.

But here's what we 100% know for a fact;- He has not gone to training and has no intention of starting now, he has not had a PCR test so can't (That's a long term decision he made)
His father and him released a statement stating he considers himself a free agent and the price tag does not exist.
These two steps alone show messi is fighting them. If he didn't want to leave on bad terms he'd have done neither of them.

These are the actual concrete facts of the case.
Forgive me if I doubt "a source" that leaked not 1 hour after the statement released he had changed his mind and wants to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.