Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi will not come with us, maybe Guardiola will go to Barcelona next year together with Laporta. :/

animated-fish-gif-3.gif

Barcelona are signing depay and probably wjinaldum. Koeman is making barcelona the new everton of la liga. Can we laugh at them?
Or will we have to eat our words?

anybody else woke up this morning thinking messi could still be here and city will offer money and players

i watched the video messi put out yesterday and looked at the body language messi was putting out (painful)
the lad does not want to be at barca, city want him, messi wants city, and a deal can be done if messi wages can be revisited and reduced ?

the cry for help from city in that video is right there, messi needs a new challenge he can do no more at barca and won everything at club level with barca and messi needs to light a new fire in him and its only at city he can do that

watch this space ?? i have a good feeling

has he or his camp actually commented on his preferred destination?

Barcelona are signing depay and probably wjinaldum. Koeman is making barcelona the new everton of la liga. Can we laugh at them?
Or will we have to eat our words?
it has already been said that he will be replaced when the new president gets in this coming march, he is going to leave them even more fucked up

it has already been said that he will be replaced when the new president gets in this coming march, he is going to leave them even more fucked up
Is it really? I dont think he is that foolish to leave Holland job just to be manager for 1 year.

sorry mate im not arguing but him of SSN said city will need to sell 10 million shirts and still not make enough for his wages and they must be right. right
No club can pay top player wages with shirt sales. SSN is right it is a myth. However, consider your kit as a advertising space.

Since you are being able to offer more advertising space, you can sell this space for an higher price and get higher marketing deal, main sponsor deal, stadium deal, etc.

Manchester City could recoup a decent amount from the main sponsor deal and/or stadium naming rights which are going to be reviewed in 2021. Add some new partnerships (local or international) and you are set.

A party may be technically in the right (Whether Barca are or not - I have no idea). But paperwork or no paperwork, you have to ask yourself what's in your best interests. It's unusual for software companies to sue their customers for example, even when contracts are breached, because it's terrible publicity and doesn't do anything for attracting new customers - let alone doing business ever again with the one your are suing.

Same thing with football. Forcing to stay, a player who doesn't want to play for you, is never a good idea no matter what the contract says. It's made them look like complete twats, and for what? So they can get no money at all for Messi when he does fuck off? Result???! Not to mention the dressing room will be absolutely toxic for the start of the season.
Recently, Bayern refused to sell Lewandowski to Real and Neymar had to stay at PSG (albeit they negociated with Barça which went on buying Griezmann instead). It wasn't that bad for them.

I have no doubt Messi will play well if he doesn't move during this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.