Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I don't like this deal despite my constant dream of seeing the greatest of all time to play for our team.
The hassle that it involves despite him being at the end of the deal. And the constant dilly dally from the Messi camp as well. The transfer is as complicated as it gets despite being a free transfer in a couple of months with that Moron Tebas wagging his tongue every second week.
And the constant guilt trip Messi gets from everyone.

As a club I want us to be as ruthless to Barcelona as we often are with Napoli or Valencia and I don't give two fucks about Barcelona.
But the deep history between our management and Barcelona is preventing this to happen. The last thing I want for us to bent on all fours to Barcelona because our manager loves them or because Messi wants to keep everyone happy.
That's not our problem. So if Messi comes he comes and if the morons want to burn Barcelona to the ground by keeping an unhappy Messi and his exorbitant wages and ridiculous loyalty bonus good riddance. I rather get Halland and watch Barcelona as the ground underneath them devours and finishes them.

This is what I don't like this deal despite my constant dream of seeing the greatest of all time to play for our team.
The hassle that it involves despite him being at the end of the deal. And the constant dilly dally from the Messi camp as well. The transfer is as complicated as it gets despite being a free transfer in a couple of months with that Moron Tebas wagging his tongue every second week.
And the constant guilt trip Messi gets from everyone.

As a club I want us to be as ruthless to Barcelona as we often are with Napoli or Valencia and I don't give two fucks about Barcelona.
But the deep history between our management and Barcelona is preventing this to happen. The last thing I want for us to bent on all fours to Barcelona because our manager loves them or because Messi wants to keep everyone happy.
That's not our problem. So if Messi comes he comes and if the morons want to burn Barcelona to the ground by keeping an unhappy Messi and his exorbitant wages and ridiculous loyalty bonus good riddance. I rather get Halland and watch Barcelona as the ground underneath them devours and finishes them.

We'll continue to be linked until he puts pen to paper on a new Barcelona contract and atm there's nothing coming from the Messi camp that he's willing to renew, hope he doesn't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.