Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think he's going to leave,he's not been right for a while.
Not saying he's coming to us and fuck knows where he'll go,but he's off.....IMO.

Next sumner at least one of messi Suarez or Neymar will become available as Barcelona realise that the Real Madrid approach of 10 years ago didn't work then and won't work now. I wouldn't want Suarez however good he is but either of the other two I would take! I suspect that Neymar would now be the better bet and played in the right way and given freedom I think he would be a great signing. If rumours are true Bale will be availble too so there could be some great deals. I could see Chelsea sign Suarez though as they would sign Peter sutcliffe if they thought he could get a few goals

sam-caddick said:
It will never happen.

Barcelona's transfer ban wouldn't allow him to leave until next summer anyway and by then he would be 29.

For a guy who has been playing since he was 16 at senior level it would a risk with Barcelona no doubt demanding £100m+. It wouldn't be the best transfer deal.

It's time to look for the new Messi.

i presume you mean the summer after next, but Barcelona are banned from registering new players , nothing to stop them selling players.

SPIDERBOY said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Oh, of little faith... I stand by everything I have said previously. His next stop is City.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0A7jAVDPJU[/video]

Is a bid going in tolm,or is this done already?

I hope we haven't bid for Carly Simon. Although she'd be a better left back than Clichy.

often wondered if our transfer activity last summer was limited as they want the big signings next summer when we suddenly need to sell an extra 6000 tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.