Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala said:
Bobbins said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Oh, of little faith... I stand by everything I have said previously. His next stop is City.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0A7jAVDPJU[/video]

I wasn't going to post this at risk of being pilloried but here goes. A mate of mine was coming home on the train from the QPR game and Mike Summerbee was sat there with a bloke with his head in a lap top, The lad asks Mike straight off the bat Is Messi coming or is it all bullshit ? The guy with his head in his lap top sits up and said he is coming !! The guy apparently was Txiki !! The guy who told me this is a life long Blue and a good mate so there is no way he would wum me on this but to be fair i wouldn't be putting my house on it.

Genuinely the funniest post I've seen in a while on here.

That's Bobbins

he can play competitively for 3,4 years more. in the same period, we can use his status to attract young players to ours. not to mention regarding economic benefit and his huge follower. if we can get him below than 80M, i'd say sign him.

Spanish radio station Cope has reported the Barcelona board plan to sell Lionel Messi before the presidential election in 2016.

Interesting storylines are presented by the aforementioned source. The most pressing of all is that Messi is reportedly unhappy at having his commitment to the Blaugrana questioned, while he is also "envious" of the way Real Madrid treat Cristiano Ronaldo.

Messi recently provided potential suitors with an unlikely smidgen of hope. He admitted things are "complicated," and that while he would love to remain with Barcelona for the rest of his career, he knows a prolonged tenure isn't guaranteed. Messi's comments were reported by Ole.

capiloton said:
he can play competitively for 3,4 years more. in the same period, we can use his status to attract young players to ours. not to mention regarding economic benefit and his huge follower. if we can get him below than 80M, i'd say sign him.

In essence Yes!
The only thing which could be a potential disturbance, is if him signing for us would mean he dictated where (and how to) to play, as in centrally.
I rather have Aguero up front with Messi to his right or behind him. But I wonder if Leo is prepared to go back to a wide(er) or a bit deeper position? Does he have the engine required to do that in the PL?

-------------------- Aguero -------------------
---- Silva ------------------------ Messi -----
--------------------- Yaya --------------------
-------- Nando -------------- Dinho ---------

Not to bad eh?

Even better would be to offload Yaya, play Silva in that position and bring in Reus to take up the left wing position. That would be fuckin' awesome!

Matt the Giant said:
capiloton said:

In essence Yes!
The only thing which could be a potential disturbance, is if him signing for us would mean he dictated where (and how to) to play, as in centrally.
I rather have Aguero up front with Messi to his right or behind him. But I wonder if Leo is prepared to go back to a wide(er) or a bit deeper position? Does he have the engine required to do that in the PL?

Not to bad eh?

Even better would be to offload Yaya, play Silva in that position and bring in Reus to take up the left wing position. That would be fuckin' awesome!

It does look awesome,but is messi not seeing his arse at barca for being played out wide?

Messi certainly wont play out wide. That means either Sergio or David will have to leave or we play 442 with Silva mesai and aguero but that really seems unbalanced.

me I'd rather build around what we have i.e. Silva and aguero

SPIDERBOY said:
Matt the Giant said:
capiloton said:

In essence Yes!

Not to bad eh?

It does look awesome,but is messi not seeing his arse at barca for being played out wide?

I imagine if (BIG if) Messi did come in and there were no other transfers (find it hard to think Yaya will be here next season) then I think will be more like..

.....................AGUERO......................
....SILVA........MESSI........NAVAS..
.............FERNA.......YAYA(?)............

Messi tends to play behind Sergio for the Argies so would think he would do same with us.

messi is the best no. 10 or trequartista in the world. put him wide, it will just waste his talents. i prefer him playing just behind Aguero, with Silva playing out wide. i wish we have speedy winger on both side. shame we didn't sign either Di Maria or Sanchez last summer.

--------------- Aguero --------------

Reus ------- Messi ----- Silva/Navas

------ Yaya ----- Nando/Ferna -----

if we can get Pogba or Koke, we can ship off Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.