Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
If Messi says he wants to leave will Barcelona still want to keep him?

absolutely. Messi wanting to leave and Barcelona willing to sell I believe are two totally independent things. I think it would take at least 120m transfer fee not including agent fee etc
They may give the impression they want to keep him to get a good price but the player's motivation is suddenly in question and the fans of the club are affronted.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Part of an article in "el confidencial"....

The Argentine star is fed up with the Spanish justice. "There are athletes who are in the same situation who have had tax disputes and have solved all through administrative channels. For example, Iker Casillas and Xabi Alonso . Even Rafa Nadal himself. But Messi is the only one who, despite having similar problems, also has opened a criminal procedure that can land you in jail. "Sick of Spain and so he wants to go," explained The Confidential sources close to Barca player .
Ask yourself why that is? Could it be that his club have shopped him in order to make it as difficult for him as possible to go somewhere else until it's settled?

You've lost me mate,I just wish if you,TH,ajay(if he's still about) anyone,would just come out with what you know,heard,whatever,no daft youtube shite,just a bit of solid info,no disrespect to tolms vids,but this is an opportunity to blow his doubters out of the water!....do it,c'mon mate:)

SPIDERBOY said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Part of an article in "el confidencial"....

The Argentine star is fed up with the Spanish justice. "There are athletes who are in the same situation who have had tax disputes and have solved all through administrative channels. For example, Iker Casillas and Xabi Alonso . Even Rafa Nadal himself. But Messi is the only one who, despite having similar problems, also has opened a criminal procedure that can land you in jail. "Sick of Spain and so he wants to go," explained The Confidential sources close to Barca player .
Ask yourself why that is? Could it be that his club have shopped him in order to make it as difficult for him as possible to go somewhere else until it's settled?

You've lost me mate,I just wish if you,TH,ajay(if he's still about) anyone,would just come out with what you know,heard,whatever,no daft youtube shite,just a bit of solid info,no disrespect to tolms vids,but this is an opportunity to blow his doubters out of the water!....do it,c'mon mate:)

They've all been pretty clear actually. Prestwich Blue has already explained how all the sums for his transfer have been done and signed off, Tolmie is adamant Messi will come sooner or later. I can't imagine there's actually a lot more info than that even in Txiki's iPhone.

Now or never regarding leo! 27 and with the money it would cost he's prime now!!! No one better to launch the campus and CFA and get the expanded stadium full! Imagine:

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Rodriguez
Fernando
Koke
Silva
Reus
Messi
Aguero

richards30 said:
Now or never regarding leo! 27 and with the money it would cost he's prime now!!! No one better to launch the campus and CFA and get the expanded stadium full! Imagine:

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Rodriguez
Fernando
Koke
Silva
Reus
Messi
Aguero

t.hanks_.gif

Aguero and Messi did not play well together at the World Cup, the reason being Messi was in the centre so Aguero had to play further out wide where he was poor. I'm not as convinced of this "Messi and Aguero dream team" as much as some, I think it could lead to an imbalance like the overrated Tevez/Aguero partnership. I'd rather we built the forward line around Aguero and add more quality on the flanks and behind him. His goal scoring rate this season is the best in Premier League history so far - add players like Reus (if possible) to what we already have and we'd have a stunning lineup without needing to spend our budget on Messi. I guess Messi would be the 'brand/marquee/superstar' signing they crave but I think we'd be better off using that money on 2-4 other elite young players like Reus, Pogba, Koke, Isco...

LoveCity said:
Aguero and Messi did not play well together at the World Cup, the reason being Messi was in the centre so Aguero had to play further out wide where he was poor. I'm not as convinced of this "Messi and Aguero dream team" as much as some, I think it could lead to an imbalance like the overrated Tevez/Aguero partnership. I'd rather we built the forward line around Aguero and add more quality on the flanks and behind him. His goal scoring rate this season is the best in Premier League history so far - add players like Reus (if possible) to what we already have and we'd have a stunning lineup without needing to spend our budget on Messi.

Week in week out it could improve though? The best for the team would be signing koke, rodriguez, pepe, khedira, barkley reus etc but the sheer exposure for the club AND the meltdown on rag cafe and rawk would be gigantic!

LoveCity said:
Aguero and Messi did not play well together at the World Cup, the reason being Messi was in the centre so Aguero had to play further out wide where he was poor. I'm not as convinced of this "Messi and Aguero dream team" as much as some, I think it could lead to an imbalance like the overrated Tevez/Aguero partnership. I'd rather we built the forward line around Aguero and add more quality on the flanks and behind him. His goal scoring rate this season is the best in Premier League history so far - add players like Reus (if possible) to what we already have and we'd have a stunning lineup without needing to spend our budget on Messi. I guess Messi would be the 'brand/marquee/superstar' signing they crave but I think we'd be better off using that money on 2-4 other elite young players like Reus, Pogba, Koke, Isco...

I disagree to a certain extent because Argentina had to play a three man workmanlike midfield to compensate for their pace-less, OK but not bad defence which forced them to play Aguero out wide.

I think Aguero's poor fitness during the World Cup didn't help matters either.

Also, whenever I listen to Tim Vickery on 5Live he always raves about Aguero and Messi's understanding together for Argentina.

Fantasy football here but in most games we could play Messi behind Aguero in a 4-2-3-1 with Silva on one wing, Reus on the other, and then Koke with Fernandinho or Fernando in central midfield, which would work because both players are proper grafters.

LoveCity said:

totally with you on this. Messi may bring huge exposure and possibly better finances, but would upset the wage structure in place and like you I dont think it would be balanced with messi, kun and silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.