Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While our owners might sanction this from a marketing point of view, I would much prefer Bale. A lot younger and also well suited to the PL.

........Kun
Bale Yaya Silva

Mouthwatering. He would give us plenty of goals and the pace we are missing.

robbieh said:
While our owners might sanction this from a marketing point of view, I would much prefer Bale. A lot younger and also well suited to the PL.

........Kun
Bale Yaya Silva

Yaya isn't going to be here next season if you ask me mate, at the very highest level his all round game isn't good enough.

Real Madrid won't sell Bale.

Messi would take the club onto a different level both on and off the pitch big time.

sam-caddick said:
robbieh said:

........Kun
Bale Yaya Silva

Yaya isn't going to be here next season if you ask me mate, at the very highest level his all round game isn't good enough.

Messi would take the club onto a different level both on and off the pitch big time.

Both true. However I don't think Messi will be leaving Barca.

Looks like Reus would be cheaper anyway. so him and Koke for me.

robbieh said:
sam-caddick said:
robbieh said:

........Kun
Bale Yaya Silva

Or being greedy all 3, but being serious how much easier would it be to attract players like Reus if we already had a galactico like Messi as well as Aguero and Silva.

blueparrot said:
robbieh said:
sam-caddick said:

Or being greedy all 3, but being serious how much easier would it be to attract players like Reus if we already had a galactico like Messi as well as Aguero and Silva.

The thought of having Aguero, Silva and Messi in the same team is quite unbelievable. Imagine adding Reus to that??!!

SPIDERBOY said:
Part of an article in "el confidencial"....

The Argentine star is fed up with the Spanish justice. "There are athletes who are in the same situation who have had tax disputes and have solved all through administrative channels. For example, Iker Casillas and Xabi Alonso . Even Rafa Nadal himself. But Messi is the only one who, despite having similar problems, also has opened a criminal procedure that can land you in jail. "Sick of Spain and so he wants to go," explained The Confidential sources close to Barca player .
Ask yourself why that is? Could it be that his club have shopped him in order to make it as difficult for him as possible to go somewhere else until it's settled?

Time to start a whip-round - Bluemoon server infrastructure upgrade imminently required....

images

Mancini Manus Domini said:
If Messi says he wants to leave will Barcelona still want to keep him?

absolutely. Messi wanting to leave and Barcelona willing to sell I believe are two totally independent things. I think it would take at least 120m transfer fee not including agent fee etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.