Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi is staying a guy thats sure on leaving wouldn't be voting

Not necessarily. These people that were brought up at Barcelona always remain close to the club even after they leave. Look at Pep

Certainly seems more likely that Messi will stay now, and quite possible that Aguero will join him. If that paves the way for us to get Haaland then it’d be an outcome I could live with.
So money no problem for them anymore?

Messi contract runs out in June.

Does Barca have the money to renew and on top of that to spend on the squad? at least 2-3 great players they would need imo.

I hope it will be decided quickly as I dont want Txiki and Soriano spending weeks of playing shadow boxing with Messi's father ad their friend Laporta and then we miss out on some other great players in the meantime...

Messi contract runs out in June.

Does Barca have the money to renew and on top of that to spend on the squad? at least 2-3 great players they would need imo.

I hope it will be decided quickly as I dont want Txiki and Soriano spending weeks of playing shadow boxing with Messi's father ad their friend Laporta and then we miss out on some other great players in the meantime...
Could actually damage them more keeping Messi, but as it was an electoral pledge from Laporta then I imagine they’ll go out of their way to honour. Personally think they’re fucked either way tbh.

All good till PSG put another 4 past them this week
Then messi needs to have a good think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.