Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So be it if he stays. It is clear we have a great squad at the moment, and I believe the priority would be to source so younger additions, that we can have for the next 5+ years.

It would have been great to snare him, but last season because of our disappointing performance in the league, it appeared a better solution. I think with this seasons performance so far, a couple of younger squad additions like Haaland etc, wiill serve us better.

Like I said, wait until Laporta is elected. He's already backtracking on his promises. That was fast :D
Backtrack on what?

Messi is out of contract at the end of the season, he, Messi is the one to make the decision, no one else.

Backtrack on what?

Messi is out of contract at the end of the season, he, Messi is the one to make the decision, no one else.

Surely you see tbe massive backtracking on that statement?

Surely you see tbe massive backtracking on that statement?
Laporta could offer him a million a week, if Messi wants out and has had enough, he will leave.

Messi looks like a much happier guy in the last couple of months, he seems at peace again, mind made up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.