Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see it, unless Sergio wants to be paid with magic beans instead of actual money! Barca have no cash.

If he does go at the end of the season then I wish him all the best, he's been one of our greatest ever players but everyone has to leave at some point.
I can see it. Reduced wages, playing with his mate as Messi will stay at Barca. They will find a way out of the hole they are in, the football authorities will see to it. Good luck to serg whatever decision he makes.

I can't see it, unless Sergio wants to be paid with magic beans instead of actual money! Barca have no cash.

If he does go at the end of the season then I wish him all the best, he's been one of our greatest ever players but everyone has to leave at some point.

Sergio is already a very rich man and I was told two months ago by someone very close to him that Barca were deadly serious.

It would make sense on a number of fronts, certainly the asking for a bigger signing on fee, which then could easily be spread across the lifetime of his deal to make it more affordable for Barca in terms of cash flow?

Say Sergio wants £15m signing fee, they could pay him £5m straight away, then tranches of £5m over the next couple of seasons.

United did something similar with Sanchez.

As I say, he's a very rich man and I'm sure he would rather agree £150k a week at somewhere like Barca and not spite his face.

It ticks all the boxes for him, from both an ego and lifestyle option.

I would be delighted for him.

We could then welcome both Sergio and Dave back for a joint goodbye testimonial.

not seeing him play, my heads now coming to terms with him moving on end of the season. think it's best for the club and him.

Why would Barca want Sergio when they deemed Suarez too old? Sergio does seem to have 1 foot out the door. Pep won’t play him and is deflecting onto his injuries when asked why. I hope he has a final moment left this season befitting his status at the club.

Sergio is already a very rich man and I was told two months ago by someone very close to him that Barca were deadly serious.

It would make sense on a number of fronts, certainly the asking for a bigger signing on fee, which then could easily be spread across the lifetime of his deal to make it more affordable for Barca in terms of cash flow?

Say Sergio wants £15m signing fee, they could pay him £5m straight away, then tranches of £5m over the next couple of seasons.

United did something similar with Sanchez.

As I say, he's a very rich man and I'm sure he would rather agree £150k a week at somewhere like Barca and not spite his face.

It ticks all the boxes for him, from both an ego and lifestyle option.

I would be delighted for him.

We could then welcome both Sergio and Dave back for a joint goodbye testimonial.

Plus they get the added benefit of pissing off Griezmann even more. The sacrificial media scapegoat representing the bartomeu era.

Even opens up the option of selling him and bringing some cash in, to whoever is willing to pay.

Their big promblem will becseloing players whose value has vanished, dembele, coutinho etc. Griezmann you'd think still has some value though.

Why would Barca want Sergio when they deemed Suarez too old? Sergio does seem to have 1 foot out the door. Pep won’t play him and is deflecting onto his injuries when asked why. I hope he has a final moment left this season befitting his status at the club.
Would be nice to have an aguerooooo moment in the last minute of the champions league final v Bayern to win it after being 2-1 down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.