Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE WAS WALKING ON THE PITCH YESTERDAY
Just genuine questions:
- If that's true, how could this happen: "even aside from his wonderful goal, he was the game's outstanding player against Paris Saint-Germain, having the most shots on target, making the most passes in the opposition half, creating the most chances, completing the most crosses and the most dribbles"?
- Do we care about walking or do we care about shots, dribbles, passes, assists, creating changes, etc.?

Just genuine questions:
- If that's true, how could this happen: "even aside from his wonderful goal, he was the game's outstanding player against Paris Saint-Germain, having the most shots on target, making the most passes in the opposition half, creating the most chances, completing the most crosses and the most dribbles"?
- Do we care about walking or do we care about shots, dribbles, passes, assists, creating changes, etc.?
Just give me ten Gelson Fernandes and I will be happy k thx

Yeah, I think if he was staying something would have leaked out,, now the presidential election's are over.

Last edited:
I think he's staying. I think we're probably getting Haaland. Atleast that's one of the better outcomes I'm hoping for. Getting both would be great, but it seems too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.