Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn’t sound like anything anyone should be crowing about tbh . Cheers for clarification
I clarified above

Angel Di Maria substituted during the match yesterday after a 'very violent' home invasion robbery at his house where his wife was held hostage. And the same thing was happening with Marquinhos but at his parents’ house at the same time

Last edited by a moderator:
The Daily United.

If true, which I doubt.

But let's go with it.

Say's more about Messi.

Or is it just a sh*te journalists opinion?

Barcelona finally exited the Champions League with 'honour' after putting up a fight against PSG... and with Lionel Messi set to stay, teen sensations on the rise and a popular president back, it's not all doom and gloom at the Nou Camp​

The one glaring omission from this statement, is the awful state of their financial position, that influences everything for their future.

The Daily United.

If true, which I doubt.

But let's go with it.

Say's more about Messi.

Or is it just a sh*te journalists opinion?

Barcelona finally exited the Champions League with 'honour' after putting up a fight against PSG... and with Lionel Messi set to stay, teen sensations on the rise and a popular president back, it's not all doom and gloom at the Nou Camp​

rag journalism at it's best.

Playing very well and the team after the CL 1st round loss.. Has picked form and playing well.

When barca play shit, rumors push he is leaving and when they play well, it's that he will stay.

Good that this will come to an end soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.