Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t see a player like Messi for years to come. Enjoy him while he’s still around, he’s been a joy to watch and I’m not even a Barca fan. I hope we can see him at the Etihad for a couple of seasons. People have their doubts about him, but in the right system, he’s still the best player in the world. It’s hard to imagine a player in the future having better technique than Messi.

4 points off the top off the table and with Atletico wobbling have ever chance of wining it.

So much for a club in crisis.

They have picked up on performances and sometimes I feel these big clubs are too big to fail. They have been cash cows for generations for a lot of people and they won't let it go down.
Of Course all of these clubs are immoral and unethical and have already souled their soul so a new under the table deal is not past them.
This and the stature of a player like Messi makes it a highly improbable deal. Watching him play like a Barcelona player is easier than watching him play as a future City player.
He is so fucking good it is going to be hurtful when he says no again.

We won’t see a player like Messi for years to come. Enjoy him while he’s still around, he’s been a joy to watch and I’m not even a Barca fan. I hope we can see him at the Etihad for a couple of seasons. People have their doubts about him, but in the right system, he’s still the best player in the world. It’s hard to imagine a player in the future having better technique than Messi.

I would like of course to still see Messi in Etihad, but i would have hoped to see that Messi back in the days.
I guess i will never have a chance to see that from another player and i really much doubt anyone will ever do in the future.

(especially after 2:08....)

(especially after 2:09....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.