Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a strong feeling that there would be at least one of these topics today :P But a while ago did we not make an agreement with Barce that if they are to sell him we get first dibs?

baldybouncer said:
He's crap! He's a one dimensional player. Can't shoot. Can't dribble. No footballing brain. Can't pass a ball. No footballing skill whatsoever and far to small to make it in the big time. Much prefer Berbatov.

I smell a RAG

messie.jpg

I hope he stays at Barca, if he comes to City it wouldn't feel right, it'd be similar to stealing flowers from someone else's garden. I'd rather we built up our own heroes as we're doing with AJ. Before anyone mentions it Tevez is not the same feeling, that feels more like someone else has been neglecting a champion racing pigeon so it's come to roost in a different loft.

people seem to overlook the fact he's a Barca boy through-and-through; this alone makes the likelihood (of the ridiculous numbers) seem even more insane and ludicrous... in the present and utterly unbelievable valuations which surely are not going to last (across the board in general) I just don't see this ever happening.

so the answer to your question is that he is priceless.

mancreject said:
I hope he stays at Barca, if he comes to City it wouldn't feel right, it'd be similar to stealing flowers from someone else's garden. I'd rather we built up our own heroes as we're doing with AJ. Before anyone mentions it Tevez is not the same feeling, that feels more like someone else has been neglecting a champion racing pigeon so it's come to roost in a different loft.
I agree, and personally I dont think he would be all that effective in the PL, not a lot of teams play like arsenal, can you imagine him on a monday night in stoke with shawcross bundling towards him, no me neither

just read a biography of Messi by some guy called Luca Caioli or something, and reading this thread now its making me think this one aint even worth debating - messi may go back to newells old boys at the end of his career but there is no way he would look at us, and there is no way we should aim for him, wed make much bigger twats of ourselves (well, garry cook would anyway) than the kaka saga. dont even wish he was a city player; do wish he was english though!

parkin said:
just read a biography of Messi by some guy called Luca Caioli or something, and reading this thread now its making me think this one aint even worth debating - messi may go back to newells old boys at the end of his career but there is no way he would look at us, and there is no way we should aim for him, wed make much bigger twats of ourselves (well, garry cook would anyway) than the kaka saga. dont even wish he was a city player; do wish he was english though!

never say never mate

not now , maybe not too soon , but messi will move from barca to another team. like all the best past player have done , maradona , ronaldo , zidane , platini , cruyff , all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.