Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi agrees anti-Man City clause in new Barcelona contract

Lionel Messi is set to again become Barcelona's best paid player.

Marca says both parties are putting the final touches on Messi's new contract, which could be signed in a matter of days.

Messi will see his salary jump to €10 million, making him the highest paid at the Nou Camp ahead of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is on €9.5 million.

Barca will also have an anti-Manchester City clause inserted into the new deal which will see his buyout mark jump from €150 million to €300 million.

I never thought i'd see anything like this^^^ it's great being a blue :)

Let's put an equivalent "anti-Barca" clause in Stephen Ireland's contract seeing as how he took the living piss out of Messi on a couple of occasions the other night....;-)

I don't care who, or what, he is, but I know for a fact he is one bad tackle away from being a spectator for the rest of his life!

All this feigned outrage over City's new found wealth is a f*cking joke and in 3-4 years, when we are a fully paid up member of the "f*ck you all, we run European football" club, like Rags, Real Madrid and the rest, they will be HOPING we come to pay serious money for their players, and the players will be the ones pushing it!

The open hypocrisy of these teams who have paid their way to the top of world football is so stupid and transparently self-serving that the rest of European football has to be as apoplectic as we are over these "new rules."

What a joke!

The Fixer said:
Messi agrees anti-Man City clause in new Barcelona contract

Lionel Messi is set to again become Barcelona's best paid player.

Marca says both parties are putting the final touches on Messi's new contract, which could be signed in a matter of days.

Messi will see his salary jump to €10 million, making him the highest paid at the Nou Camp ahead of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is on €9.5 million.

Barca will also have an anti-Manchester City clause inserted into the new deal which will see his buyout mark jump from €150 million to €300 million.

I never thought i'd see anything like this^^^ it's great being a blue :)

Its a shame twattini didnt put forward his plans last week....could have saved em the bother :)

Ricster said:
I say we pay the 300m euro's just to piss off Platini some more.

Or better still.... We put a £150m bid in now before he signs the new contract and trigger the release clause ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.