Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the rotation has generally worked brilliantly. Playing the first eleven every week a la Liverp
I'm agreeing. If Messi was here he'd be playing in all the important games and would probably have sat out the Chelsea and Leeds games.

Messi has refused to do any promotional work for the club outside his contractual obligations all season, and that hasn't changed since Laporta arrived. He won't speak on their club's channels, won't do any promotional appearances that aren't in his contract, and has basically hit the brakes on them using him to promote the club.

Doesn't mean he's definitely leaving but it's telling that the depth of his feeling is still such that he won't go out of his way to help them.

Barcelona press reporting today that he'll have to take a big pay cut to stay at Barcelona.

Barcelona press reporting today that he'll have to take a big pay cut to stay at Barcelona.
Barcelona press you say? I’m sure it must be true in that case ;)

oops misread your post. Thought it was he’d agreed to take a pay cut. My bad

I know that Sergio is seemingly going there on a free but surely he gets a big signing on bonus? Plus at least €150,000 a week?!! How are they funding that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.