Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully thats Phil’s new number next season.
If Messi comes he’ll have to pick another.
Our boy gets first pick ;)

Think Foden will keep 47, there's family significance to the number and he's turned down the opportunity to switch it already.

Think Foden will keep 47, there's family significance to the number and he's turned down the opportunity to switch it already.

Yeah I know that but I still think he will take the 10 shirt soon.
He wore it when he played for the Under 18’s

Yes.
But Dinho would t want a reputed 600k+ per week and millions on top on signing bonuses/commercial fees etc.
And Dinho has proven his desire to be at City.
Messi has used us like a cheap whore before and he is doing so again.
Did you mean Messi in that first sentence?

Although my kids would love to watch messi in a City shirt, i think we should stay away now.

Not saying he is past it at 34 cos he would probably score a shed load, but we havd proved we dont actually need him by getting to our 1st CL final

Rather get a young CF and we have a very talented lad called Cole Palmer who could step up next season

Although my kids would love to watch messi in a City shirt, i think we should stay away now.

Not saying he is past it at 34 cos he would probably score a shed load, but we havd proved we dont actually need him by getting to our 1st CL final

Rather get a young CF and we have a very talented lad called Cole Palmer who could step up next season
I wouldn't lose sleep if he didn't sign, but we haven't won the CL yet, and I think with the addition of Messi, we could virtually guarantee more final appearances.

I don't think anyone can doubt his performances this season, and that being in a Barcelona side, that cannot be seen anywhere near the dominant side they once were, he has stats that should be admired. Slot him into our side, and who knows what he would achieve.

Even at his age, Messi, should he come, would still be one of the best players in the Premier League and playing in the best team. The romantic in me says we should get the deal done, whereas the pragmatist says go for Grealish, Haaland, an LB and promote Cole Pamler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.