Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last home game of the season today. Surely an announcement as to whether he is resigning or not will be made in the coming days.

I don't watch Barcelona. How do they use Messi? Would Pep play him in the same position? Who would he replace in our current first choice team?

One of our best attributes is pressing the opposition into mistakes. Has Messi got the legs for this or will we need to adapt to accommodate him?

I would have loved Messi to come to City last season. With possibility of Aguero going to Barca this window, I don't think he'll come. As Pep says, Messi is Barcelona through and through. It would be like Foden playing for us for next 12 years, winning player of the season every year, then leaving for Barcelona. We'd all want him to stay and be part of the coaching set up and maybe future manager.

... I know it's daft, but I guess i know it deep inside.
Tweets like that certainly prick the ears up, usually these little trickles end up with big endings. I know it's the daily star who are probably shit stirring but I'm expecting more of these type of tweets to appear the nearer Messi gets to his contract ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.