Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When’s his contract up - 30th June?

The Contract is officially up then, I imagine he will want this done quick. He's a private guy and not into all the press and bullshit that will be swirling around.

I think we start to hear this week where his head is at, there will probably be a lot of shit being spouted over the next couple of weeks, but I imagine this will be done quickly.

How so? I’m not sure I agree

In the sense that if there was knowledge of him staying, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

The fact they are not, and there is no news, to me says he is still on course to leave when his contract finishes.

And we're off !...........

OGC.39020ad6c64e0ce92a73e868ec90e340

Like that ever worked before lol

In the sense that if there was knowledge of him staying, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

The fact they are not, and there is no news, to me says he is still on course to leave when his contract finishes.
Okay, I agree with this

It's a good point actually. If we knew he was staying, wouldn't they be eager to be letting us all know.

Especially after the ESL stuff. What a good way to win people over again.

I think he will stay, but it's still up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.