Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly everyone admires Koeman. Think it's wishful thinking. ie people want him to stay so Messi leaves.

Koeman is bang average and if Pep left we wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Barcelona are in a poor place at the moment football wise and financially. But they are still a huge draw.

Na, I've argued Koeman is decent manager since they appointed him, right man at the right club at the wrong time. I also don't think it has That much of an impact on messi staying or leaving.

Guess we'll find out soon enough

Na, I've argued Koeman is decent manager since they appointed him, right man at the right club at the wrong time. I also don't think it has That much of an impact on messi staying or leaving.

Guess we'll find out soon enough

Would Barca have to buy his contract out with Al Sadd?
He only just renewed.

Nothing would mate. Xavi comes and the slightest chance Messi had of leaving maybe disappears but whoever comes in has no money to spend and a squad in need of repair.
Going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

For me, I see it as leaving is the default, things have to change for the chance of him staying.

Maybe Xavi is enough of that change, maybe he's not. Maybe Xavi Sergio and whatever finances they can borrow to offer him combined is enough.

Either way, it wil take them time and money to get anywhere as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.