Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first sentence of my post: “I don’t think Koeman is a great coach”
I would be more than happy if United moved on the little fella Olie and brought in Koeman, that's how much I rate him.

Wonderful player, sh1t coach.

What’s the general consensus then? Is he staying now his best mate Serge will be there?

The way we’ve played this season with a false 9 makes even more sense to sign messi.

I don't think he is naïve enough to think that by swapping the current coach, to someone who has little experience in the role, will change much. They don't have a great squad, and they have no money for an overhaul, and probably not enough to maintain his wage.

If Messi wants a football project, he will move. It appears he played his heart out, which is why Barca won the cup, and turned their season around. But I bet he hates being a one-man team. That will not change any time soon.

Lionel Rodney Messi can stay where he is for me! If he had any love of City as much as he seems to have for money, then he'd have been jogging round Beswick five or ten years ago! We want as few geriatrics as possible. I've watched City when the players came out on zimmer frames for the warm up. We need young, fit 'n healthy, magnificent specimens, two footed masters of ball-heading. I know Cavani has signed for another year but dya think there's a chance we could winkle him out?
We certainly don’t want any one footed masters of ball heading ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.