Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluechampion7891 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
richards30 said:
Very true mate but our best itk's keep saying messi pays for himself and then loads? Sell yaya to psg £25m, jovetic and kola in a deal to juve for pogba (maybe 25m kola, and Jovetic) navas in a deal for koke (maybe £30m and navas) Nastasic out and miranda in about the same price? Kurwaza will be around £15m and we also have £25m coming in from negredo deal as well?

If we want to fill the stadium every game and sell shit loads of shirts etc then players like messi are one offs! Especially with the stadium expansion and cfa and cfg now up and going? Koke for already his brilliance and age has ro be a top target alongside pogba? We have to go big at some point?
£25m for Yaya at 32 years old is fantasy. £15m max.

yep, dont expect more than 15M and we would still need a club who can pay his wages.

Pogba would cost 50-60M, koke 45-48M, Miranda at least 20M and Nastasic wont go for more than 10M. we expect jovetic to be sold for around 20M, but I would not be optimistic about being able to offload at that value due to his injuries. Kolarov should be worth 10M.

so we are still looking towards a net spend of 175M

With £25m guaranteed from negredo sale down to £150m. Then expanded stadium at extra income? New sponsorship deals to be announced for christ knows how much? Extra sponsorship deals due to messi being at city? Nike shirt deal being renegotiated? Other parts of the CFA yet to be sponsored? Match day revenue would sky rocket including hospitality due to messi alone? Am sure now we seem to have FFP sorted we can start building a squad to dominate english football for years and finally compete for the champions league. Look at the squad real madrid have yet they still spend over €100m every summer?!?!?!

Messi threads will probably be on bluemoon transfer forum till the day he retires lol

jared said:
Messi threads will probably be on bluemoon transfer forum till the day he retires lol

Or until he plays with us until 33/34 then heads to nycfc for another massive payday?

richards30 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
£25m for Yaya at 32 years old is fantasy. £15m max.

yep, dont expect more than 15M and we would still need a club who can pay his wages.

Pogba would cost 50-60M, koke 45-48M, Miranda at least 20M and Nastasic wont go for more than 10M. we expect jovetic to be sold for around 20M, but I would not be optimistic about being able to offload at that value due to his injuries. Kolarov should be worth 10M.

With £25m guaranteed from negredo sale down to £150m. Then expanded stadium at extra income? New sponsorship deals to be announced for christ knows how much? Extra sponsorship deals due to messi being at city? Nike shirt deal being renegotiated? Other parts of the CFA yet to be sponsored? Match day revenue would sky rocket including hospitality due to messi alone? Am sure now we seem to have FFP sorted we can start building a squad to dominate english football for years and finally compete for the champions league. Look at the squad real madrid have yet they still spend over €100m every summer?!?!?!

lets see, at most I expect a net spend of 100M optimistically. more likely to be in the range of 70-80M

The world would be pig sick if this every happened i still personally don't think it will happen but if it did wow it'd be like a 1000 christmas in 1.

Come on Sheikh get it done lad then ask Ronaldo does he fancy playing with Messi and Kun.

Ronaldo Kun Messi haha you'd need a cheat on football manager to buy that forward line.

bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
bluechampion7891 said:

lets see, at most I expect a net spend of 100M optimistically. more likely to be in the range of 70-80M

£100m net spend without messi would more than likely get us: koke @ £40m pogba @ £50m kurwaza @ £15m miranda @ £10m barkley @
£40m total gross @ £155m

Sell: Jovetic @ £20m, kolarov @ £10m, yaya @ £ 20m Nastasic @ £10m, negredo money @ £25m, sinclair @ £2m guidetti @ £3m recoup potentially £90m?? Only a potential net spend of £65m? Scope for a big name striker? Only thing missing besides his huge football ability would be exposure and sponsorship deals that messi would bring?

richards30 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:

£100m net spend without messi would more than likely get us: koke @ £40m pogba @ £50m kurwaza @ £15m miranda @ £10m barkley @
£40m total gross @ £155m

Sell: Jovetic @ £20m, kolarov @ £10m, yaya @ £ 20m Nastasic @ £10m, negredo money @ £25m, sinclair @ £2m guidetti @ £3m recoup potentially £90m?? Only a potential net spend of £65m? Scope for a big name striker? Only thing missing besides his huge football ability would be exposure and sponsorship deals that messi would bring?

well i am in the mood for a bit of FM :), so:

In:
Barkley: 30M + Milner
Koke: 48M
Isco or Sanchez: 40M
Lacazette: 25M
Rodrigurez: 20M
Sterling: 25M
Pepe: 12M

Total: 200M

Out:
Yaya: 15M
Dezko: 20M
Jovetic: 20M
Kolarov + Nastasic: 20M
Negredo: 25M
Demi: free
Misc (guidetti, sinclair, richards, loan fees): upto 10M
Total: 110M

Net: 90M
I still expect those sale numbers to be lower, so we still get to the magical 100M net spend.

--------------------Hart------------------------
Zabba--Komp---Mangala---Rodriguez
-------------Koke-----Fernandinho--------
Nasri-------------Silva------Isco/Sanchez-
------------------Aguero------------------------

-------------------Willy------------------------
Sagna-----Boyata---Pepe---------Clichy
---------Fernando---Barkley--------------
Navas----------Iheanacho-------Sterling
------------------Lacazatte---------------------

4 AT, 1 CT, so no issues for CL

bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
bluechampion7891 said:

£40m total gross @ £155m

In:

Out:

I still expect those sale numbers to be lower, so we still get to the magical 100M net spend.

Living in a dream world. Sanchez would cost 50+ million, barkley 40+ million and I can't even imagine how much sterling will go for. Milner is also out of contract so how could be involved in a swap?

Manchester_lalala said:
bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
£40m total gross @ £155m

In:

Out:

Living in a dream world. Sanchez would cost 50+ million, barkley 40+ million and I can't even imagine how much sterling will go for. Milner is also out of contract so how could be involved in a swap?

yep, thats why i said FM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.