Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
Bruun said:
How did this go from Messi, to peoples ideas of a great FM squad.

I blame richards30, it's usually him :).

Hahaha very true! I just think some people are struggling to comprehend that messi might come to us? My team was slightly realistic though! Lol pogba as mentioned by mcclennan at goal said city wants pogba, tolm and danamy have both confirmed kurwaza is the chosen lb. Numerous reports saying we want miranda and koke is my chosen one! ;-)

If the club feel they can put together a deal that will fund Messi and not affect FFP I am pretty sure they will try and do it.

You can go on about getting this, this and this player for the same amount as Messi but such players won't bring in an increase in fan base and merchandise sales like Messi would, the club would see Messi as the potential final jigsaw piece that takes Manchester City as a football club, brand and financially into the truly elite level.

sam-caddick said:
If the club feel they can put together a deal that will fund Messi and not affect FFP I am pretty sure they will try and do it.

You can go on about getting this, this and this player for the same amount as Messi but such players won't bring in an increase in fan base and merchandise sales like Messi would, the club would see Messi as the potential final jigsaw piece that takes Manchester City as a football club, brand and financially into the truly elite level.

Could/would the club jeopardize one year of FFP restrains in the case of getting Messi? Just a thought i had.

Bruun said:
sam-caddick said:

Could/would the club jeopardize one year of FFP restrains in the case of getting Messi? Just a thought i had.

Possibly, but I do see Messi as a self financing deal.

Our finances are increasing with the addition of more and more sponsorships so I can see us being able to do a deal, like you said though I do think we would have to take some sort of hit.

We will see.

sam-caddick said:
Bruun said:
sam-caddick said:

Possibly, but I do see Messi as a self financing deal.

Our finances are increasing with the addition of more and more sponsorships so I can see us being able to do a deal, like you said though I do think we would have to take some sort of hit.

We will see.

I was taking that into consideration, but lets say the deal is costing us 120m £, in the first year we wouldn't make the complete 120m £ back, and that's what i mean by jeopardizing it for one year, as we know the income would come next year.

Bilboblue said:
Stoned Rose said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0HdUkEPB0[/video]

Excitement aside that is one proper tune.

Reminds me of growing up my dad played it to fucking death.

It's shite.
Philistine.

That said, what's a possible incestuous relationship got to do with us signing Messi?

ColinLee said:
Bilboblue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Excitement aside that is one proper tune.

Reminds me of growing up my dad played it to fucking death.

It's shite.
Philistine.

That said, what's a possible incestuous relationship got to do with us signing Messi?

Burnley have beaten us to the signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.