Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little genius lol

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cedNyPE_K-s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cedNyPE_K-s</a>

well,it seems simple on paper

4411, with aguero up top and messi behind. but it puts silva wide, and neither messi nor silva are that pacy, meaning the other wide player need a lot of pace.

4321 is also an option, with both messi and silva having free roles, starting nominally out wide but free to drift anywhere. Again lack of pace is a concern, as well as the fact that the front 3 wont have any height/strength. also Messi is no longer that good at tracking back :P. May require a younger Yaya like presence in midfield

MeatHunterrr said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
m7mcfc said:
I'm astonished around the bullshit that surrounds this thread. He will not be coming to Manchester City forget about it, if he was to go anywhere it would be Bayern with Pep. They can still spend money, we have our hand's tied behind our backs.
Why would he go to Bayern when Pep is due here next year?
Who says that?

We are totally set up to complement Pep.... I'd be amazed if he didn't come to us next

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dribble said:
Given our current team and set up, has anyone given a thought to how/where we'd play him and in place of whom?
Nasri's role would be the obvious one he'd fit best.
As a left midfielder or as a No 10 in the absence of Silva?

Don't get me wrong, but it's the first time I've ever seriously thought about him joining us hence the question I posed.

I've seen him play as a right winger, striker, false No 9 (whatever that is in reality) or as a No 10 but not on the left albeit he's a left pegger.

If he was to play centrally, would he replace Kun or Silva or would we just play all our best players and hope for the best?

Or have we got a viable way to include Kun, Yaya, Silva and Messi seeing as none of suit playing in a wide role imo.

Dribble said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Dribble said:
Given our current team and set up, has anyone given a thought to how/where we'd play him and in place of whom?

Don't get me wrong, but it's the first time I've ever seriously thought about him joining us hence the question I posed.

I've seen him play as a right winger, striker, false No 9 (whatever that is in reality) or as a No 10 but not on the left albeit he's a left pegger.

If he was to play centrally, would he replace Kun or Sergio or would we just play all our best players and hope for the best?

Or have we got a viable way to include Kun, Yaya, Silva and Messi seeing as none of suit playing in a wide role imo.

It would be nice to have both these players in the same team....

mancity5 said:
Dribble said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

If he was to play centrally, would he replace Kun or Silva or would we just play all our best players and hope for the best?

It would be nice to have both these players in the same team....
Edited so you can get a good night's sleep. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.