Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,27th Feb,Laporta said "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"......think it was April he said "everything was going well,but it's not done".......couldn't of been that good an offer.

He's had something like 120 days in office to get him to sign, 2 days left for it to happen.

I'm not entirely sure that he and Barcelona are entirely as desperate to keep him as they allow it to be made out if i'm honest.

There have been points since he took over where it definately all could have been concluded if they were willing and Messi was remotely willing, before now.

I guess we will know in the next 2 days.

If he does sign an extension, I expect a 'never in doubt' claim from both parties. Messi will say there was only ever one place for him, Laoprta will claim he knew he could convince him all along.

He's had something like 120 days in office to get him to sign, 2 days left for it to happen.

I'm not entirely sure that he and Barcelona are entirely as desperate to keep him as they allow it to be made out if i'm honest.

There have been points since he took over where it definately all could have been concluded if they were willing and Messi was remotely willing, before now.

I guess we will know in the next 2 days.

If he does sign an extension, I expect a 'never in doubt' claim from both parties. Messi will say there was only ever one place for him, Laoprta will claim he knew he could convince him all along.
Agree mate......FWIW...I still think he's off.
Laporta having a pop at PSG recently makes me think they may of turned Messi's head....just opinion.

If he was leaving it would be announced. PSG especially wouldn't be able to keep their mouth shut about it.

If he was leaving it would be announced. PSG especially wouldn't be able to keep their mouth shut about it.
Dunno mate,I just think no announcement is bad news for Barca.
Messi probably got peace and quiet at the Copa America due to Aguero going to Barca.
Everyone just assuming he's staying because of that.....imagine the circus surrounding Messi at the tournament if he announced he was going?

All this talk of him taking a 50 % paycut and staying for 2 more years lol.

Why leave it this long if you are basically just going to bend over and take it right up the goose hole ? Especially after everything that's happened the last 2/3 years. If Messi is staying then he's gonna do very well out of it not the other way around

Maybe, re PSG, I agree.

If he was staying, it would certainly have been announced.

Maybe he doesn't want to announce he is leaving until the actual end of it because he maybe seed it as more respectful, or maybe with how crazy it all got last summer he doesn't want that again.

If he has agreed terms with anyone else, he probably would have insisted on no leaks at all until he has had the chance to put it out. Agree though PSG might not be able to resist. Maybe there are clubs that would.

Or, he really is going to extend, but why leave it so late.

The only one I don't buy, at all, is he is still deciding.

Linking us to Griezman.... posted in here as it says,if Messi stays,Barca have to get £171m off their wage bill.....dunno how reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.