Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linking us to Griezman.... posted in here as it says,if Messi stays,Barca have to get £171m off their wage bill.....dunno how reliable.

I don't buy this. He's 5'9 and 30. We've been linked with Lukaku, Kane and Haaland. Just doesn't fit the profile.

I don't buy this. He's 5'9 and 30. We've been linked with Lukaku, Kane and Haaland. Just doesn't fit the profile.

It is a nothing claim by a nothing source. Already got waybmore mileage than it deserves.

If I was a journalist (or whatever the transfer Twitter guru guys are) , with absolutely no idea what was going on, no sources links or news to claim, I would look at the timing coming up.

A couple days left, at some point late tomorrow Messi will be playing an international game on what is effectively his last day as a Barcelona player.

Would guess if anything is going to be announced, it would likely be over the course of today, as the pressure now on that last day gets quite high.

Then it is about betting on the safer guess, to claim that publicly.

Messi extending seems more obvious to claim, given the constant heavily guarded but still promising claims from Laporta. It is also possibly easier to imagine, on inertia alone.

That's why we are seeing the likes of romano and such repeat that guess every so often. They are simply gettimg impatient, and desperate to stay relevant. I Imagine we will see a fair few over today, the 'booms', the 'imminents' 'it's dones' etc.

Funnily, nobody is daring to guess otherwise, that he will let his contract expire, but then anyone with any links to the messi camp is saying nothing at all.

I personally do half expect that if there is an announcement, today would be the (last left) logical day for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.