Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This paints a very grim picture
Wouldn’t worry too much about Barcelona and come to it Franco,s Madrid. They will probably get a €2 billion performing arts grant each from the Spanish government. Real Madrid have had financial help in the past and the powers that be won’t let a Catalan club go bust because of the political tensions.

Wouldn’t worry too much about Barcelona and come to it Franco,s Madrid. They will probably get a €2 billion performing arts grant each from the Spanish government. Real Madrid have had financial help in the past and the powers that be won’t let a Catalan club go bust because of the political tensions.
I mean whatever happened to ffp . I guess it was custom made to order for man city exclusively .

Samuel Eto'o thinks he is staying. It is not about money either.

"I know that Laporta is preparing an interesting project for Messi,"

"I can't imagine Leo wearing another shirt; it's his club, his home.

"I don't think his continuity is a question of money, Leo is Barcelona and Barcelona is Messi."

This paints a very grim picture

Wow. Had we sold Garcia to them we would never have seen a penny. Perhaps we knew.

Also explains why they are desperate for the ESL.

When the players aren’t being paid you are in trouble. They might as well offer Messi a Billion pounds a day…he isn’t getting it. The report is 4 months old though.

Last edited:

"I don't think his continuity is a question of money, Leo is Barcelona and Barcelona is Messi."
Its a nice idea but in reality players want paying and the Worlds best player will want a lot.

In that case then Messi turns up in Laportas office wearing a liquorice thong, holding a big bunch of roses and demands he plays for free for a year.
Problem solved.
And Mr Eto'o doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

They had to give the Government assistance money back recently if I remember correctly. If they can’t keep 6 million they won’t be allowed 1.2 billion.

They need to sell the stadium naming rights right now.

They must pay the other clubs and players or they break every rule in the book. Nobody will want them to go broke that is expecting to be paid but it’s going that way.

If you were a player you would have to be out of your mind to sign for them.

EDIT That report was from January so the situation could be different now…better or worse I’ve no idea!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.