Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never any drama with Fern though.

Messi is on nearly a million euros a week. Looking at their squad I'm wondering how they are gonna satisfy the salary cap obligations without him taking a massive hit. They don't have too many they can sell if they want to compete for the title next season

Out of curiosity, finances and funds from sales aside, what's Barcelona's squad numbers situation. After signing Sergio, Garcia, Depay, Weinaldum supposedly close too (and then half our team after that), surely some need to leave to make room. Anyone know?

They will be subject to the same CL quota as us 17+4+4. Don't think Garcia counts as club trained, given he spent those qualifying years with us. Messi I presume does though. I also think they in la liga have a limit of 3 non-eu players, one if which will go to Sergio, if I am not wrong.

Out of curiosity, finances and funds from sales aside, what's Barcelona's squad numbers situation. After signing Sergio, Garcia, Depay, Weinaldum supposedly close too (and then half our team after that), surely some need to leave to make room. Anyone know?

They will be subject to the same CL quota as us 17+4+4. Don't think Garcia counts as club trained, given he spent those qualifying years with us. Messi I presume does though. I also think they in la liga have a limit of 3 non-eu players, one if which will go to Sergio, if I am not wrong.
I thought wijnaldum went to PSG ? Not sure how they are gonna sort this mess. Part of me wonders if they haven't let Messi run his contract down so they can say they tried, did all they can etc etc but secretly relieved to get that off the wage bill. They have to give him 40m euro loyalty bonus at the end of the contract according to some. How the hell will they do that ? They still owe Liverpool 35m for Coutinho

I thought wijnaldum went to PSG ? Not sure how they are gonna sort this mess. Part of me wonders if they haven't let Messi run his contract down so they can say they tried, did all they can etc etc but secretly relieved to get that off the wage bill. They have to give him 40m euro loyalty bonus at the end of the contract according to some. How the hell will they do that ? They still owe Liverpool 35m for Coutinho

He has already reportedly recoupled his bonus, his contract that Barcelona leaked supposedly stated he got it pro rata winding down to 0, tather than a one off at the end of the contract.

Missed weinaldilum going to psg tbh.

Think Barcelona will still need to trim their squad. For finances obviously, but also squad places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.