Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 3.20 in Barcelona, approaching Siesta time.

I think if this was close or actively being worked on, we would surely be hearing 'it is close' from within the club, or at least see some build-up and excitement around the club and fan base to make a bit of a PR meal of it all, as they like to do?

I think if this was close or actively being worked on, we would surely be hearing 'it is close' from within the club, or at least see some build-up and excitement around the club and fan base to make a bit of a PR meal of it all, as they like to do?

Tolmie seems to be excited about something big in the other thread, also there was talk on here a month ago about city being like Christmas with something big happening.

Messi in our team would be unfair 211 goals in 219 appearances under Pep at Barca. Imagine him here

They've already said though, that they're comfortable with his contract running out as they're still in talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.