Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels odd, that we have replaced evert last one (well, when we sign a striker) of our 2012 title winning team.

And they still have 2, if not 3 should he re-sign, of their 2010 team.
probably why they are a 'has been' team hardly helped by getting people on free transfers who are either awful (Garcia) or sadly on the decline, or at least never going to improve more (Aguero)

Perhaps if he had signed a new contract before the last one ran out, the 40m bonus might have been put on hold.
Now his last contract has expired, he's a free agent, so he'll get his 40m and sign a new contract

found this from last night, the content is usual crap on salary, term of contact etc, but the thing that made me smile was use of the blackboard and chalk.

I can see this bloke throwing chalk for anybody on the floor not paying attention.....

Perhaps if he had signed a new contract before the last one ran out, the 40m bonus might have been put on hold.
Now his last contract has expired, he's a free agent he'll get his 40m and sign a new contract
He's already had the 40m. It was paid in stages throughout the contract, not as a one off at the end (I believe)

Any legal issues with this ? Unless of course the player is ok with it surely they shouldn't be still selling it lol

Why not? I'm sure our shop would happily sell you a shirt with any of our ex players name/number on it
Just seems dodgy with him out of contract. Making money off a player not theirs.

Different if you ask for it to be put on a plain shirt. Dunno it's just weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.