Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn it in ffs. The desperation in Thai post and thread is nothing short of embarrassing.

LIONEL MESSI ISNT COMING TO CITY

Please just accept it
You know this quite clearly because "Leo" phones you every morning with his latest news and Laporta updates you at noon. You know the thick end of **** all like the rest of us and if you read accurately I am saying nothing about Messi's future because I know nothing - apart from the fact that if he isn't coming to City it's not because of anything you know or can contribute. So "turn it in ffs."

People seem to get awfully irate because some supporters would like to see the best player in the world rock up at City for a couple of years.
Strange times.
I think you'll find the ones putting up a fuss and saying he isn't coming are wums and it's obviously boiling their piss he MIGHT come and play for gods own.

People seem to get awfully irate because some supporters would like to see the best player in the world rock up at City for a couple of years.
Strange times.
Some people just don't seem emotionally capable to handle a player like Messi being continually linked and therefore it's easiest to just say "it will never happen" and "we don't need him". Assuming the worst and then if it doesn't happen they can come on here and say they told you so. Of course, if it does happen everything they said will be lost in celebration.

Some people just don't seem emotionally capable to handle a player like Messi being continually linked and therefore it's easiest to just say "it will never happen" and "we don't need him". Assuming the worst and then if it doesn't happen they can come on here and say they told you so. Of course, if it does happen everything they said will be lost in celebration.
I mean, it’s highly unlikely going to happen but I’m not gonna act like a spurned lover because of it!! Some fans take it a bit too personally I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.